Wednesday, 18 December 2013

2 Weeks Notice

So it has been two weeks and I am extremely happy with my bed. The mattress is so comfy that I had been late so many times in the last fortnight, you would not believe! I just don't want to get out of bed in the mornings now.

It is also really pretty and I love how much room there is underneath to store my things. This has definitely been worth the hassle and I don't think I'll need to buy another bed for a long time. Thank god!

Martyn has stayed over and he feels somewhat differently towards my bed. Considering that he was a big factor in me buying the bed all he does is complain and is less than enthusiastic to stay over. He is quite a tall and broad man so complains that his feet get stuck in the foot board of the bed. He also complains that he can feel all of the slats under the mattress. I purposely chose a full metal frame, slats as well, so that it would be strong enough to support him happily.

Well its my bed and I like it. He can like it or lump it.

No comments:

Post a Comment